FPSC 08/2016 Jobs: Applications are required to fill the following 64 posts available in different Government of Pakistan departments and announced by Federal Public Service Commission’s consolidate advertisement number 08/2016 for male, female and shemale candidates of Pakistan. Applications must apply online through visiting FPSC website will be only entertained latest by 22nd Aug 2016. Details are follows:
- Assistant Chief – 01 post
- Deputy Chief Cost Accounts Officer – 01 post
- Cost Accounts Officer – 01 post
- Chief Cost Accounts Officer – 01 post
- Principal (Female) – 08 posts
- Assistant Private Secretaries – 04 posts
- Doctors – 10 posts
- Junior Librarian – 07 posts
- Senior Official Reporter (Urdu) – 01 post
- Assistant Chief Administrative Officer – 05 posts
- Cameraman (Male) – 01 post
- Assistant Directors (Geology) – 20 posts
- Director – 01 post
- Senior Drilling Engineer – 02 posts
- Deputy Director – 01 post
Bachelor degree, CA/ACMA, M.Ed or B.Ed, MBBS, Master’s in library science or equal, Master’s in business administration MBA or Public administration or equal, BE/BSc degree in civil engineering, Mechanical/ Mining or equal. Bachelors and Master’s in relevant fields.
Department details for FPSC:
Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform – Finance Division – Ministry of Defence – Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources – Ministry of Communications – Capital Administration & Development Division – National Assembly Secretariat – Climate Change Division – Federal Public Service Commission.
General Information for Recruitment in FPSC:
Applications must be submit online at http://www.fpsc.gov.pk. Complete details, Information is also available at Federal Public Service Commission FPSC website and this advertisement is published on 07th Aug 2016 at Daily Dawn newspaper.