Govt of Punjab careers 2016: Applications are invited from suitable qualified male and female professionals having Punjab domicile for appointment on contract basis 95 posts, for three years renewable in the following disciplines of drugs testing laboratory, Lahore, Primary and secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab 1-Birdwood road Lahore before 10th May 2016. National testing service is taking all responsibilities to handle following posts.
- Technical Director – 02 posts
- Deputy Drugs Controller – 05 posts
- Quality Management System (QMS) Manager – 01 post
- Pharmacologist – 01 post
- Senior Microbiologist – 01 post
- Assistant Bacteriologist – 01 post
- Pharmacist /Analyst – 53 posts
- Analytical Chemist – 17 posts
- Biochemist – 02 posts
- Microbiologist – 01 post
- Biomedical Engineer – 03 posts
- Date Processing Officer 01 post
- Networking Supervisor – 01 post
- Budget & accounts Officer – 02 posts
- Computer Operator – 04 posts
M. Phil in Pharmaceutics or equal, Master in TQM with Pharmacy, M.Phil in pharmacology, M.Phil in microbiology, M.Sc in Microbiology, B.S (Hons) in microbiology, Pharma D, M.Sc in chemistry, B.S (Hons) in chemistry, M.Sc in biochemistry, B.S (Hons) in chemistry, M.Sc/ B.S (Hons) in microbiology, B.Sc in biomedical engineering or electrical engineering, M.Sc/B.S IT (Hons), MS computer science/MCS/ MIT/BS computer sciences/ BSCS/ B.Sc electrical engineering, MBA finance/ M.Sc/MA economics and Graduation.
Candidates can download application form from national testing service (NTS) website: http://www.nts.org.pk, along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/- and submit their forms before the last date of application submission to the National testing service (NTS) headquarters as address mentioned below into the advertisement.
NTS UAN: +92-51-844-444-1