Pakistan Navy is the powerful Navy force in the subcontinent and guarding the ocean sides of Pakistan. Pak Navy seeking to hire fresh candidates early by 13th Nov 2015 with the qualification of Matriculation and F.Sc or O/A Level with minimum 60% of marks for Civilian and Service area. Relaxation for Balochistan Province as 10% in F.Sc/A-Level in 50% for Baloch candidates instead of 60% as applicable for others. All details about recruitment is given.
How To Register:
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy Website: joinpaknavy.gov.pk from 26th Oct to 13th Nov 2015.
- Applications sent directly to recruitment directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/- (Crosed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or Cash bring on the day of entrance test
- Entrance test: 22 Nov 2015
- Intelligence test: 30 minutes
- Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics & General Knowledge) 80 minutes
- Result: 05th Dec 2015
- Entrance test result can be checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Preliminary Medical/Interview application forms will be issued to these candidates who qualify the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interview will be conducted as respective PNR &SC.
- Test Interview at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Grant of permanent commission after two years of training. Following Degrees shall be awarded upon completion of basic training:
- Operation Branch: BS (MIS)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electronics)
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Supply Branch: BS (Supply chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for M.Sc and Ph.D.
- Free medical treatment of self/Family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visit/course/assignment abroad.
- 50% concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Baharia College/University and professional institutions.
For further details please visit the nearest Pak Navy Recruitment & Selection center/Advance recruitment center. This advertisement was published in daily The News.