Pakistan agriculture research council (PARC) an apex scientific and research organization at national level in the agriculture sector is looking for appointment of qualified and competent persons against the following 15 posts on contract basis early by 23rd Nov 2015 under development project titled “Himalayan adaptation, Water and Resilience (HI-AWARE) Research on Glacier and Snow Pack Dependent River Basin for Improving Livelihood”. Vacancies are following.
- Climate Change Economics Specialist
- Gender and Climate Change Expert
- Climate Change Adaptation Specialist
- Water Resources Specialist
- Watershed Management Specialist
- Computer Programmer/GIS/RS Analyst
- Accounts Cum Admin Officer
- Office Assistant/ Computer Assistant
- Technical Assistant
M.Phil/MS Economics & Social Science, M.E Agri/ MS in NRM, M.Sc water resources management or equal, M.E & B.E in Agri Engineering/ Mechanical/ Civil/ NRM, B.Sc, MCS, BS, MBA, MS, Graduation and Matriculation.
National Testing Service (NTS) take care of all recruitment belonging to this advertisement which is also published in daily Dawn newspaper. All details are also available at NTS website: nts.org.pk and PARC website: parc.gov.pk too.