Employment opportunity in Punjab Police 2016: The vision of chief minister Punjab “Safe, Secure and Prosperous Cities of Punjab” seeking to hire candidates on two positions with 385 posts before the last date of application submission is 05th May 2016. Reference to our earlier advertisements SPL No-450 & IPL No.554 dates 06th March 2016 and 16th March 2016 published in national daily newspapers. All the candidates domiciled of Punjab are eligible to apply. While other terms and conditions will remain the same.
- To receive and process requests/ calls for police and emergency response via electronics means of communication.
- to coordinate, decide and dispatch police and other emergency resources through software/ applications and audio video communications.
- Act as bridge between the police and the public and interact in emergency and crises situations
- Any other duties pertaining to operations of PPIC3 center.
Vacant Posts Are Follows:
- Police Communications Specialist
- Communications Officer
Candidates having qualification of BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT or IT related 16 years of education are eligible to apply.
Re-advertisement of previous advertisements (SOMs and ECC) published on 22-09-15 & 31-07-15 in daily Nawa-e-Waqt, Jang and Dawn newspaper. Download the application form and the deposit slip form National Testing Service (NTS) website (links are given below): http://www.nts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed fee of Rs. 450/- in any bank of the country wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and fill up the applications form properly. Those who already applied for he positions through NTS need not to apply again. For more details of Punjab Safe Cities Authority jobs in Police please visit http://psca.gop.pk
FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Click Here