PAEC Postgraduate Fellowship 2016: PACE Fellowships for engineering, Science and Medicine Graduates at two top institutes of Pakistan, Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS) and Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE). MS fellowships for medical Doctors, Scientists and Engineers at Rs 25000/- per month & appointment in SPS-8 after Graduation. Admissions are open for PHD & MS leading to PHD candidates. Last date to apply is 06th June 2016. All details about fellowship are follows.
Who Can Apply:
- All Pakistani nationals with the required qualification.
- Preferably first class academic career. However, one second division is allowed except in the final degree. In case of semester system, a CGPA 2.5 out of 4 in the final degree is required.
- Candidates having BS (4 years)/ M.Sc in Chemistry, Computer, Geology or Geo Physics must have studied Physics and Mathematics at undergraduate level.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by the end of 2016 may also apply.
- Age limit: 32 years for MBBS doctors and 27 years for all other disciplines as on December 31, 2016.
How to Apply:
- Application forms are available at PIEAS website. Processing fee for online submission is Rs 1500/- and for submission post is Rs 2000/-
- Additional Rs 300/- shall be charged if a candidate is applying for both PIEAS and KINPOE.
- Bank receipt, a passport size photograph and duly filled form (in case of submission by post only), must reach registrar before the deadline.
- The application processing fee must be deposited in the PIEAS university online account No. 00427991660803 (Title of Account: PIEAS-APF) All HBL branches in Pakistan.
- There will be no bank service charges for submission of fee through any branch of HBL.
For further details about PAEC Postgraduate Fellowship please visit websites:
PAEC Postgraduate Fellowship announcement published in daily Dawn newspaper on 01st May 2016.