Nursing and LHV Courses 2016: Provincial Health Services Academy (PHSA), Peshawar is an official training & research institute of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Government. PHSA, Peshawar is going to start General Nursing Course for 2016-20 and Lady Health Visitor (LHV) 2016-18 in below mentioned Schools only for female. 23rd Sep 2016 is the last date for application submission through National Testing Service (NTS) only for females belongs to KPK and FATA.
Schools Details for 04 Years General Nursing Diploma: 2016-20:
- School of Nursing Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar
- School of Nursing Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar
- School of Nursing Saidu Sharif Swat
- School of Nursing Mardan Medical Complex Mardan
- School of Nursing Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad
- School of Nursing Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar
- School of Nursing Liaquat Memorial Hospital Kohat
- School of Nursing Bannu
- School of Nursing Mufti Mahmood Memorial Hospital D.I Khan
- School of Nursing District Headquarter Hospital Abbottabad
Schools Details for 02 Years Lady Health Visitor (LHV) Course: 2016-18:
- Public Health School Nishtarabad Peshawar for following districts:
Peshawar, Nowshehra, Charsadda, Sawabi, Mardan, Kark, Kurram, Karam Agency, Bonir, Shangla, Chitral, Khyber Agency, Orakzai Agency & North Waziristan, Agha Khan Health Services Chitral, AJK & Self Finance Status.
- Public Health School Hayatabad Peshawar for following districts:
Swat, Malakand, Dir Upper, Dir Lower, Kohat, Hangu, Mehmand Agency, Bajor Agency, F.R Peshawar, F.R Kohat and Self Finance.
- Public Health School Abbottabad for following districts:
Abbottabad, Mansehra, Haripur, Batgram, Kohistan, AJK & GB.
- Public Health School Dera Ismail Khan for following districts:
D.I Khan, Bannu, Tank, South Waziristan Agency, F.R Lukcy, F.R Bannu, F.R Lucky Marwat, F.R D.I Khan, F.R Tank and Self Finance.
Matriculation or F.Sc (Pre Medical) or equal.
Nursing Students will entertain with 500/- Rs and Selected candidates for LHV course on regular basis will be entertained with 3565/- Stipend. Candidates must attach Matric/F.Sc certificates and DMC, Domicile, Computer CNIC/Form B and 2 recent photographs with application forms and send it to National Testing Service (NTS) address as mentioned into below advertisement. Complete details are also available at National Testing Service (NTS) website: Click Here