PPSC GOP employments 2016: Public service commission was established in British India before the partition. Now it is working under provincial govt of Punjab in Pakistan under Govt of India act 1935. Punjab Public Service Commission is an autonomous organization and seeking to hire male female candidates for 49 posts not later than 28th March 2016 through online application system available at PPSC official website link for the following posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer/ Assistant Mechanical Engineer – 03 posts
- Child Protection Officer – 04 posts
- Child Psychologist – 02 posts
- Child Protection Officer (Disable Quota) – 11 posts
- Medical Officer (PEADS) – 02 posts
- Nurse – 02 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer/ Sub Divisional Officer/ Assistant Design Engineer/ Assistant Design Officer/ Assistant Director Flood Monitoring/ Assistant Director – 20 posts
- Security Officer – 01 post
- Assistant Professor Of Biochemistry – 04 posts
Department Details For PPSC Recruitment:
Agriculture department – Home Department – Irrigation Department – Services and General Administration Department – Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
B.Sc in agriculture engineering, LLB, Master degree in psychology in social sciences, Social work, Sociology, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Journalism or Mass Communication, MBBS, B.Sc engineering or B.Sc civil, D.Sc, PhD, M.Phil, M.D, BE.
Applications need to submit online through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC website: http://www.ppsc.gop.pk other than will not be entertained. For further information please visit PPSC website and this advertisement is available in daily Jang newspaper.