Career Opportunities under Prime Minister’s Youth Skill Development Program Phase-III Batch 2: After successful completion of Phase-I and Phase-II applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for 17,000+ Seats to Join Prime Minister’s Youth Skill Development Program Phase-III executed by National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC), Government of Pakistan by send applications before 12-Dec-2016 with reserved seats for Male, Female Shemales & Disabled Persons of South Punjab and Sindh as follows:
The national Vocational and Technical Training Commission is offering the 6 month training courses for 95 different trades with Monthly stipend of 3000 to every student and 4000 to FATA students. The required qualification should be at- least middle passed with 18-40 Years age limit. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may Download application forms available at NAVTTC website: Apply Now.
Eligible candidates for Prime Minister’s Youth Skill Development Program Phase-III may send their duly filled applications on prescribed applications form along with all educational and experience certificates, Computerized National Identity Card CNIC, Domicle and 2 Recent Passport size photographs to below given addresses:
- Regional Office NAVTEC Islamabad 5th Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad
- Regional Office NAVTEC Lahore 54-Lawrence Road, First Floor, Imdad Bilqees House, Lahore
- Regional Office NAVTEC Karachi State Life Building No.2, 8th Floor, Wallace Road, I.I. Chundringar Road, Karachi
- Regional Office NAVTEC Peshawar PDA Complex, Block – I, 3rd Floor, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
- Regional Office NAVTEC Quetta 8-A, Jinnah Town, Sanungli Road, Quetta
At the time of interview candidates are requested to bring original documents. Photocopy of application form is also acceptable.
View More Career Opportunities:
Detailed Advertisement is available
Related Posts via Categories
Pages: 1 2