Career opportunities in Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC 2016: Government of Punjab intend to recruit dynamic professionals with outstanding skills on 84 posts to serve Punjab Government’s different departments and inviting applications through consolidates advertisement number 07/2016 of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) from male and female candidates early by 07th March 2016 for the following posts.
Punjab Auqaf Organization
- Staff Nurse – 09 posts
- Anesthetist – 01 post
- Medical Officer – 03 posts
- Sub Engineer (Civil) – 02 posts
- Sub Engineer (Electrical) – 01 post
- Manager Auqaf – 07 posts
- Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer – 01 post
Mines & Mineral Department
- Mines Medical Officer – 01 post
Planning & Development Department
- Superintendent – 01 post
- Planning Officer – 02 posts
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- Senior Registrar Paediatrics – 10 posts
- Senior Registrar Dermatology – 04 posts
- Senior Registrar E.N.T – 09 posts
- Senior Registrar Cardiology – 13 posts
- Senior Registrar Orthopedic Surgery – 06 posts
- Senior Registrar Preventive Paediatrics – 02 posts
- Assistant Professor of Pathology – 12 posts
Matriculation and registered A Grade Nurse. M.B.B.S, DAE in Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering, B.Sc in Engineering, Graduation, M.Com, Bachelors, M.Sc in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering.
Applications needed to submit online through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) website: http://www.ppsc.gop.pk. This advertisement is available in daily Jang newspaper. For further details please contact to the following number and email address.
Tel: 042-99200161 – 99202762
ISHTIAQ AHMAD CH. Secretary of Punjab Public Service Commission is the advertiser of this ad.
View More: Govt Jobs | Police Jobs | Armed Forces Jobs