UN Jobs 2016: The United Nations (UN) is an organization to bind world in a single wire to make assure world peace. United Nations (UN) announced latest jobs in Pakistan on 38 posts for male and female candidates in different cities/ Districts of Pakistan. All detail about recruitment in United Nations (UN) is given at the link below and online procedure is also mentioned there. Current openings is in mainly in Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi and other cities of Pakistan.
- Operator – 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Posts
- Security Guard – 01 Posts
- Project Engineer – 02 posts
- Young Professional Officer (Civic & Voter Education) – 01 post
- Training Officer – 01 post
- M&E/Reporting Associate – 01 post
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – 01 Posts
- Procurement Officer – 01 Posts
- Vehicle Fleet Assistant – 01 Posts
- National Programme Officer- Education – 01 Posts
- Supply Assistant – 01 Posts
- Child Protection C4D Officer – 01 Posts
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer – 01 post
- Administrative Associate – Procurement – 01 Posts
- Business Support Assistant (Travel & Transport) – 01 Posts
- Programme Policy Officer (Food Security Policy & Analysis) – 01 Posts
- Polio Eradication Officer – 20 posts
Following Agencies of UN are announced latest jobs in Pakistan:
IOM, UNDP, UNDSS, UNESCO, UNICEF, UNOCHA, UNWOMEN, WFP, WHO
Secondary School Diploma, Masters degree in education, communication, media, public administration, development, social Sciences, Matriculation/O-Level, Bachelors, Master’s degree in political sciences, sociology, law, international relations, MBBS or a related field.
Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi, Bannu, Dera Ismail Khan, Chaghi, Dera Bugti, Jaffarabad, Kallat, Kech, Kohlu, Noshki, Jhal Magsi, Kachhi/Bolan, Kharan, Khuzdar, Killa Abdullah, Killa Saifullah, Lasbela, Loralai, Makran, Musakhel, Naseerabad, Pishin, Quetta, Sibi, Zhob, Ziarat.
Complete details about UN Jobs are given at: Apply Online. The United Nations (UN) Careers.