This page is carrying information about Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) Jobs 2023 Advertisement Latest. Candidates from all over Pakistan are invited to participate in this recruitment.
We collected this recruitment notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 22th October, 2023.
Interested persons who are residents of Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, KP integrated districts (formerly FATA), Balochistan, Sindh Urban, rural Sindh, Punjab, and Islamabad can join Pakistan Rangers.
Pakistan Rangers Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||22nd October 2023|
|Education:||Middle, Primary, Matric|
|Address:||Pakistan Rangers (Punjab), Lahore Cantt|
This Rangers Jobs Advertisement 2023 is announced for the recruitment of Lady Rangers (Sepoy General Duty), Cook, Sweeper and other trades. Candidates having Middle qualifications are eligible for this recruitment. Higher qualifications will be preferred.
Applicants must also meet physical requirements. The age limit for civilian applicants is 18 to 30 years. Preference will be given to those applicants between the ages of 18 to 22 years.
- Qualifications: Middle
- Age Limit for Civilians: 18 to 30 Years (Preference: 18 to 22 Years)
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Chest: 33 Inches (with expansion 1/2 inches)
Provincial Quotas List:
- Merit: 7.5%
- Punjab Including ICT: 50%
- Sindh Urban & Rural: 19%
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 11.5%
- Balochistan: 6%
- Ex-Fata: 3%
- Gilgit Baltistan: 1%
- AJK: 2%
- Minority Quota: 5%
- Physical Test
- Personality Test/Interview
- Final Selection
- Final Medical Examination
- Call Letter
- Lady Rangers (Sepoy General Duty)
How to Apply?
- The girls who want to apply for the position of Lady General Duty should come to Headquarters Pakistan Rangers (Punjab), Lahore, between November 6 and November 8, 2023. Candidates must bring their documents, two postal envelopes, and PT shoes for the physical test.
- To apply for other positions, applicants should send copies of their documents to Pakistan Rangers (Punjab), Lahore Cantt Post Box No. 6080 by November 8, 2023.