Jobs of Managing Director in Power Planning and Monitoring Company 2021. Power Planning and Monitoring Company 2021 Latest Government Managing Director Jobs. Latest Advertisement for Managing Director Jobs 2021 in Power Planning and Monitoring Company. We received the notice of this job from the daily Jang Akhbar on 22nd November 2021.
|Date of Post||22 November 2021|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization||Power Planning and Monitoring Company|
|Salary Package||65000- 75000 Monthly|
|Address||General Manager HR PPMC, Room No. 112, Evacuee Trust Complez, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad|
|Last Date to Apply||06 December 2021|
Power Planning and Monitoring Company invites applications from qualified and experienced professionals for the post of Managing Director in Islamabad. The Government of Pakistan has approved the National Electricity Policy 2021. Under this policy, the Ministry of Energy Power Division is pursuing a reform agenda in the power sector. This includes a circular department management plan. The Background Power Division has set up a Power Planning and Monitoring Company and is looking for a highly motivated Power Sector Professional to assist the Division in implementing the Reform Agenda. For more jobs visit the Website: Latestjobsinpakistan.net
Name of Posts:
- Managing Director
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling professional values and standards.
- Promoting the cause of Vision Mission and National Power Policy
- Strong experience in energy project planning and implementation, including power generation, transmission and distribution, and energy efficiency.
- An excellent track record of performing high quality analytical reports and activities will lead to benefits.
- Experience with power sector infrastructure project is required.
- Experience working with large global teams to produce high quality results and minimally invasive output.
- Constantly approaches work energy and positive constructive attitude.
- Excellent Computer literacy
Qualification & Experience for Managing Director Jobs 2021
- Candidates must have Bachelor in Engineering and Master Degree in Engineering Management Accounting Finance
- Candidates should have at least 12 years of work experience
- At least 5 years experience in senior management level in power sector
- Successful engagement in energy sector Complex project and experience working with international government sector international power sector utilities with track record of public policy
Duration and employments for Managing Director Jobs 2021?
Contract for an initial period of 3 years which includes the first six months on probation. The contract is renewable for a further period of three years subject to the achievement of the factory target. According to the company’s policy, the salary will be attractive apartment transport and other facilities.
Terms & Conditions for Managing Director Jobs 2021
- Interested candidates can be apply online
- No TA/DA will paid for test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates can be called for test/interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted
- Both males and female may apply these posts
- Original documents must be brought on time of test/interview
- The closing date of registration is 06 December 2021
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online on Website: www.pitc.com.pk or Click here
- Copies of degree and certificate duly attested must be uploaded on the space provided in application format
- Uploading recent passport size photographs copy of CNIC or Passport and experience certificates
- Also Send the hard copy of the application along with all documents to the Office of General Manager HR PPMC, Room No. 112, Evacuee Trust Complez, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad
|IMPORTANT DATE TO REMEMBER|
- Announced date of advertisement is 22 November 2021
- The closing date of Registration is 06 December 2021
- Test/interview will be announced soon
Office Address for Candidates:
- General Manager HR PPMC, Room No. 112, Evacuee Trust Complez, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad